Adams Mark Hotel
- Direct a strategic and comprehensive group sales effort to maximize group rooms, food, beverage, DMC and other sales revenue production goals.
- Regularly evaluate future or advanced performance or process issues relating to group/local catering/golf outing booking pace, backlog, reservations pace, rate yielding or conversion in an effort to identify any future revenue and performance shortfalls and upside opportunities.
- Frequently review group/local catering/sales action plans and strategic objectives articulated in the annual business plan to ascertain their relevance to current market conditions and future/planned hotel performance. Make necessary recommendations on adjustments to this plan, as appropriate.
- Implement a targeted and direct strategic plan to ensure that the team is effectively mapping and maintaining all new and existing accounts, and devoting appropriate account management effort based on their quality ratings and potential: top, target, good or marginal. Achieve this objective within your individually-assigned market segment(s), as well.
- Have a refined sense of communication: timely response to client requests; creative proposals; superb time management skills; effective communication with customers and amongst the hotel team.